Press Registration IAA TRANSPORTATION 2022
Thank you for your interest in accreditation for IAA TRANSPORTATION.
Due to high demand we recommend to register online.
Your contact person: Robin Renz
Travel, accommodation and visa: You can find all important information on travel here.
Exhibitor Directory: If you want to get information about the exhibitors of IAA TRANSPORTATION click here.
Parking spaces for journalists
In principle, you may park free of charge in all parking lots managed by the GfV around the exhibition grounds. For parking lots where there is an exit barrier, you will receive a free exit ticket at the press accreditation counter. For parking lots that are still "paid for" manually, it is sufficient to show the admission ticket "Press ticket" to park free of charge.
- Please use the online accreditation. On-site accreditation may result in longer wait times.
- Each person must register individually via online accreditation. Lump-sum collective requests for editorial offices will not be considered.
- After successful registration and verification of your data, you will receive your accreditation by e- mail in PDF format for printing. Please present this at the entrance to the event together with a personal document. Please note that due to the large number of requests and checks, it may take several weeks for your accreditation confirmation to be sent to you.
- Accreditation is granted solely for the purpose of journalistic reporting. Accreditation as a media representative may be granted to persons who can provide evidence of their journalistic activities in the fields of text, video, TV, photo or blog with reference to the theme of the IAA Transportation as follows:
- Holders of a valid press card issued by a journalists' association in English or German, accompanied by an imprint in which they are named as editors, permanent editorial staff or authors, and which is not older than six months at the time of the event; or
- by providing a link to more than five digital contributions or copies of print contributions not older than six months that prove a connection between the author and the topic, or
- by submitting a written assignment from an editorial office in the original with reference to the IAA Transportation, or
- by means of a web link to an online publication or blogs that are established in the IAA Transportation theme communities and have relevant reach
There is no right to accreditation. In individual cases, the organizer reserves the right to request the presentation of a valid personal document with a photograph at the time of registration.
The following groups of persons will not be accredited:
Persons without journalistic legitimation in the aforementioned sense as well as persons whose activities are mainly not of a journalistic nature, such as account managers, sales managers, advertising managers, webmasters, PR consultants, persons who are exclusively privately active in social networks. Private persons accompanying accredited media representatives are also excluded.