Indo-German Cooperation in the Commercial Vehicle Sector
The IAA-India-Day has become a tradition, an expression of the close partnership between India and Germany and a meeting point for high-level representatives from industry and politics. In the recent years topics such as cooperation in the field of electric mobility, battery technologies and the development of alternative fuels have formed the focus of IAA-India Days. These issues remain relevant and continue to shape current discussions in politics and in the automotive industry.
Within our strong and long-standing partnership with the suppliers’ association ACMA and the manufacturers’ association SIAM, we continue to pursue the goal of supporting the sustainable development of the automotive industry and strengthening exchange between the relevant players. Our partnership is based on the valuable work within the framework of the “Indo-German Working Group on Automotive” and the ACMA, SIAM and VDA Association Partnership. This year, at the IAA Transportation in Hanover, we continue with our tradition and put the focus on Indo-German Cooperation in the Commercial Vehicle Sector. High ranking speakers that give an overview about new trends and opportunities in the Indo-German Commercial Vehicle Sector are expected. We are looking forward to welcoming you at the 14th IAA India Day.
This event will be presented in English.
- Hildegard Müller, President, German Association of the Automotive Industry (VDA)
- Vinod Aggarwal, Vice President, Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM)
- Sunjay Kapur, President, Automotive Component Manufacturers Association of India (ACMA)
- Dr. Klaus Bonhoff, Director General, Federal Ministry for Digital and Transport (BMDV)
- Amit Mehta, Joint Secretary, Ministry of Heavy Industries
- Dirk Matter, Managing Director, Indo-German Chamber of Commerce, Dusseldorf
- Rajesh Menon, Director General, Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM)
- Vinnie Mehta, Director General, Automotive Component Manufacturers Association of India (ACMA)
- Suresh KV, Country Head, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, India
- Rajinder S Sachdeva, Chief Operating Officer, VE Commercial Vehicles Ltd.